"Everything is delicious. We have a great chef. We have established relationships with suppliers. The kitchen staff has high salaries. Guests like us, " - once again I hear this story from the owner of the restaurant. We sit... in an empty hall.
For 20 years of work in the restaurant business, I realized what is the key problem of business owners: restaurateurs do not see the errors of the system, because they are not "over" the business, but "in" the business. The lack of qualification of the staff, mistakes in the price policy of the menu, and theft of employees escape from the eyes.
The restaurateur begins to randomly change the staff, to enter into the menu more and more new dishes, in desperation introduces ruinous discounts and promotions.
Often the emotional connection with the native project does not allow the owner to distance himself and look at the restaurant through the eyes of the guest. What does this lead to? "to the empty hall."..and then complete collapse!
An audit of a restaurant by an independent expert can be the salvation of Your business.
My comprehensive audit system will allow you to evaluate your business in more than 300 categories, identify critical points of business and, as a result, eliminate them.
The restaurant audit system includes several stages:
1. Based on the "mystery guest". More than 200 parameters: from the call to the restaurant during the audit for the purpose of booking to farewell to the staff (ethics of telephone conversations, sales skills of staff, hall, serving, menu, quality of cuisine, bar, service, appearance of waiters, atmosphere, bathrooms, cleanliness, etc.).
2. Acquaintance with the team. Testing of staff in the audit process of the restaurant. Implementation of an effective scheme to reduce the cost of the payroll. A system of internal standards aimed at developing the team and improving the quality of the project as a whole. 5 effective programs to motivate and promote employees who work.
3. Check the condition of the kitchen. Audit of the restaurant will not do without checking the TTC, QC. Evaluation of the effectiveness of the automation system. Innovative system for internal accounting. Analysis of the financial report. (FOT, expenses,...) Accounting system of semi-finished products.
4. Analysis of the product matrix. Recommendation on suppliers. Identification and elimination of purchases under the system of "kickbacks". Commodity neighborhood check. Workflow optimization: hardware recommendations. Schemes of theft and fraud of personnel: prevention, elimination.
5. Training material for the hall: a system for studying the menu and presentation to the guest. Recommendations for increasing the average check.
6. Audit of the restaurant includes working with the chef. Optimization of working time. Recommendations on the formation of the menu in accordance with the analysis of sales statistics, the possibility of cuisine, the concept of the restaurant.
7. The map the shopping category. Adjustment of the concept in accordance with the features of the location. Recommendations for attracting the target audience.
8. Documentation on the audit results is provided with a list of key problems and recommendations for their elimination.
What is the difference between audit cafe.
As we used to work in the cafe less staff, cheaper menu, in a word, the volume is less. But any object is individual. There are such run-down cafes that it is easier to rebrand than to try to fix the accumulated mistakes and debts.
What do you get after auditing a cafe or restaurant?
* View from an independent expert, will allow a different angle to look at your business.
* The resulting report and recommendations will help to optimize the business and bring it to a step higher.
* As a rule, the audit of the restaurant brings the staff to their senses, helps to eliminate weak links.
• In General, this information allows you to increase profits and optimize the expenditure part.
Implementation period: 1 month from the date of signing the contract.
Payment: 50t. R. in two stages.
Audit of the restaurant: in addition
The first stage of the audit. Involves the study of the effectiveness of the current marketing strategy and advertising policy. Positioning in a competitive environment: identifying the strengths and weaknesses of competitors. Building an effective framework of the concept: the restaurant should work for You, not You for the restaurant. Recommendation of free and effective promotion tools.
Second stage. Training on promotion. Recommendations on the choice of development tools.
What factors prevent a restaurant from being successful?
How? Where? How to register a restaurant in search engines, geolocation systems, catalogs, services and ratings? How to build effective work: (Tripadviser, Zoon, Restoclub, Restoring, Traveltipz, Foursquare, Restoran.ru, Allcafe.ru, Irecommend.ru).
How to promote the restaurant on the forums on topics selected in accordance with the promotion strategy (wedding forums, forums for tourists, tour guides, event agencies, parents, students, etc.)
How to attract banquets?
How to increase profitability through interaction with the agencies for the organization of events?
How to make money on tourists? How to build cooperation with guides and travel companies?
Is it worth connecting and how to cooperate with delivery services?
How to increase the effectiveness of promotion in social networks?
How to get free publications from bloggers? Share useful contacts!
How to optimize the site so that it sells 24/7?
How to photograph dishes according to the latest restaurant trends? We recommend photographers.
What should be the selling menu? Design, photo, text, structure. We recommend designers and printers.
How to create a network of partners and build effective financial cooperation?
How to strengthen internal and external advertising (decoration of showcases, Windows, halls, bar area)?
How effective is the loyalty program for your guests? In the process of conducting a marketing audit of the restaurant, we will offer options, tell you about the features of the connection!
How and why to maintain a database of regular guests? How to make effective SMS and e-mail mailing?
How well-developed is the event component in Your restaurant? We will offer actual and perspective formats. We will share useful contacts in this area.
What kind of advertising makes sense to invest, and what exactly does not work? Let's talk about what nuances should be taken into account when choosing.
Implementation period: 14 days from the date of signing the contract.
Payment: 20t. R. in two stages.