A bit of buckwheat diet: Why does it work?
To sustain this diet (which, incidentally, is one of the most stringent) is not too difficult - due to nutrient main ingredient (buckwheat) failures are rare, in contrast to the same Japanese diet. And because of the calorie buckwheat is easy to give up harmful fatty foods, starchy foods, sweets and so on. As you can see, the principle is quite simple and straightforward.
Here are some arguments in the direction of buckwheat diet:
• During the observance of this diet you will not have to torture drowsiness, headache and malaise.
• Buckwheat diet is hardly express diet, but due to this weight loss occurs gradually, without fatal consequences.
• The fight against cellulite. Yes, this diet not only helps lose weight, but also helps to clean up the whole body.
Buckwheat diet: basic rules
To buckwheat diet worked, observe the following guidelines and regulations:
• Avoid condiments, sauces and salt. These flavor enhancers stimulate appetite, and fresh food quickly enough. Initially, of course, it will seem strange, but the effect is worth it. By the way, the rejection of these additives normalizes function of internal organs - the liver and kidneys in particular. Reduce consumption of salt, sugar, spices also will be reflected in your receptors. Over time, they will be more sensitive, the product reveals its true flavor.
• It is also not intended to buckwheat diet meals after 18:00.
• There should be every 2-3 hours - better than less, but more.
• Between meals you need to drink plenty of clean water.
• It is better to buy the whole buckwheat (usually on the packaging says "unground").
• During this diet is best to take a multivitamin.
1. Pregnant and nursing;
2. Diabetes, hypertension, diseases of the stomach and intestines;
3. Not recommended diet if you have had surgery in the abdominal cavity;
4. Depression, kidney and liver;
5. Daily hard exercise.
Menu for buckwheat diet
As mentioned earlier, the menu had enough buckwheat diet is strict, but balanced. So what can we eat?
1. 500-600 g (possible if you a little of this amount) of buckwheat for 1 day. Buckwheat is not cooked, but soaked boiling water at night. Dishes, in which it is soaked, you need to warm a thick towel or blanket. Thus, the buckwheat is cooked on low temperatures. It is used so-called technology sous-view.
2. Low-fat yogurt - 1 liter for 1 day. Drink it, and during the meal, and at bedtime and between meals.
3. Honey - 2-3 teaspoons a day - can be added to the buckwheat porridge.
4. Dried fruits (apricots, prunes, dried apples, raisins) in small quantities.
5. If the menu seems too monotonous, you can replace a part of buckwheat stew in their own juice, without spices and salt vegetables (bell peppers, zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes) or the bake them in the oven with a little olive oil.
6. Boiling non-mineral water - in any quantity.
Right out of the buckwheat diet
After the buckwheat diet slightly reduced appetite, but this is not a reason to relax. If you immediately return to the old diet, those kilos that you care so much, immediately returned, and a sense of lightness lost. Gradually increase the size of the portions, until you come to the optimum nutrition.